Don't forget to share your views on the proposal for a partnership on Clean Hydrogen, as part of 12 proposed institutionalised partnerships under Horizon Europe, the next EU research and innovation programme (2021-2027).
We invite all our stakeholders to participate in the consultation, which will close on 6 November 2019!
This is a key step in the design of the future programme and its activities. The input collected will feed into the impact assessment work for these candidate partnerships, together with earlier feedback gathered on the inception impact assessments published in July.
We are looking forward to receiving your valuable inputs. We would appreciate if you promoted the open public consultation as widely as possible within your stakeholder communities.
- 07 nov 2019 Hydrogen Valley
- 01 nov 2019 Forse besparing aardgasgebruik in de Eemshaven door warmtelevering
- 21 okt 2019 Wind Meets Gas 2019 – Noord-Nederland eerste Europese waterstofregio
- 15 okt 2019 Have your say on the future of the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- 21 sep 2019 Impuls voor duurzame sportverenigingen in Groningen
- 13 sep 2019 Geef energietransitie ruimte en vertrouwen, dan verlaagt ook de stikstofuitstoot