08 maart 2016 - 09 maart 2016
Västra storgatan 12Kristianstad
Meeting Point Urban Magma is being arranged for the second time, and we invite you to take part in the annual conference high-lighting cities’ challenges within energy, water and
Program of the conference includes:
- Keynote presentations about major global challenges of urban utility systems by Mattias Goldmann, and the Swedish picture by Lena
- Presentations sharing experiences in urban supply system from cities around the world, such
as Barcelona, Eindhoven, Bornholm, Nantes, etc.
- Lectures of testbeds in field of solar energy solution, a triple helix model to develop waste
- Study visit at Malmberg headquarter to see how Malmberg works towards the water
treatment and its prefabricated biogas upgrading Malmberg COMPACT® units in production.
- Round table discussions (topics will be announced on 29th of January).
- Four workshops (topics will be announced on 29th of January).
Speakers are from Spain, Netherland, France, Denmark and Sweden.
Participants are from Swedish and international municipalities, environmental technology companies and public organizations. We expect 150 participants.
Dates: March 8th and 9th, 2016
Location: Västra storgatan 12, Kristianstad, Sweden
The ticket costs SEK 1 295 at present, and price will rise to SEK 1 600 on 19th of February.
Notice: Registration will be closed on 1st of March.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!